Good project management is fundamental to the successful delivery of any project. Stakeholders, budget, risks, change and quality, all have to be effectively managed. The business case, the signed agreement, which clearly defines the rationale for the project and criteria against which the project will be measured, must be visible at all times.
At KBR Consulting we understand that our clients need people who can actually deliver projects rather than just advise on how a project could be delivered. We pride ourselves on our ability to advise and deliver. We are familiar with a number of recognized project management methods including PRINCE2 which we use on Government projects.
Below is a list of recent projects KBR Consulting have successfully delivered.
- The procurement and full implementation of an electronic document and records management solution to 400 users.
- Strategic assessment of e-opportunities for improving the flow of information across the organisation.
- Feasibility study to assess the business opportunity to use smart card technology to facilitate the move toward cashless parking.
- The review and development of an e-commerce strategy for an internet teacher job recruitment web site.
- The design and implementation of an IT Crisis Management Unit aimed at coordinating resources to resolve wide scale corporate IT disasters.
- Design and successful implementation of a common set of processes and procedures for the management and development of strategic European IT systems in three countries.
- Managed the testing of 20 Business Critical Applications across four business areas.
By 2005 the public should be able to conduct at least 50% of their dealings with Government electronically and 100% by 2008. By 2004 all government organisations are to manage their records electronically.